31 Jan From the Horse’s Mouth – Personal Experiences on Staying at Grants Pass Motels
All too often we hear what a fantastic experience people had when they stayed at one or the other Grants Pass Motel or Hotel. It peaks our interest, and soon we find ourselves digging deeper to see what else motels like the Redwood Hyperion Suites has to offer travelers. Once you start reading what visitors had to say about you realize that they are not just another motel.
To see more motel rooms by Redwood Hyperion Suites, visit or call!
Follow along as we delve a little into prominent traveling sites to hear it from the horse’s mouth.
Single Business Woman’s Experience
One happy lady shared her experience of staying over at the Redwood Motel in Grants Pass on a recent business trip. What impressed her the most was the spaciousness of her suite and the fact that it was equipped with a whirlpool tub and exquisite view. This is what she had to say – “Everything was so neat and well maintained, which shows me how much pride the staff has in their work. The grounds itself surprised me with an array of water features and beautiful landscapes. I had a few guests with me who enjoyed the outdoor seating area and shared some wine with me while we’re sitting close to a few gas fire pits. The small event center proved itself ideal for the business I had to attend to, and the exercise room helped me unwind from an eventful day.”
She loved the waffle maker that sheI laid eyes on when enjoying a healthy portion of continental style breakfast the following morning. The pleasantness and accommodating behavior of the hotel personnel truly blew her away.
Family Who Traveled Through Grants Pass and Stayed Over at the Redwood Hyperion Suites
The Redwood Motel in Grants Pass manages to attract visitors from far and wide. Even families who did not initially plan to stay over here, but decided to do so anyway based on the lovely grounds and various water features, beautiful plant life, and the Redwoods.
A family of four recently booked the family suite and loved the fact that it gave them enough room to move around in. They could not help but say – “The accommodation was immaculate and adequately decorated, which served as an indication on how much the staff cares for the hotel.
Our kids loved playing ping pong, splashing around in the pool and enjoying a scrumptious breakfast. We experience no disappointment staying here. “
Some lovely features worth enjoying that would spark your interest in booking your accommodation at the Redwood Motel would be:
- Accessibility is easy with the all ground-level rooms
- Rooms near the breakfast room and laundry will save you steps if that is a conce
- Different types of rooms available, which include large family suites
- The King Suites are the best room and offer the best value; you get to look out on the pool and hot tub area
- There are rooms close to the pool if you have kids with others much further away if you don’t want the pool noise.
- Garden view room proves itself to be awesome
- Call ahead to get a good pet-friendly room
- Be honest with the staff on what is important to you and they will guide you to a room that is a good fit
- Opt for two bedroom suites with partial or even full kitchens, which are wonderful if traveling with the whole family.
- Pets Room offer private little concrete patio, closest to dog walking area, closest to lobby, closest to the ice machine, closest to the breakfast room, and offers tiled floors.
A couple from San Jose area had the following to say about their experience at the Redwood Hyperion Suites – “Initially, we didn’t plan on stopping in the Grants Pass region, but the newly remodeled Redwood Motel immediately caught our eye, and we had to investigate this little gem a bit further. To our surprise, the rooms we visited were spotless, big and airy, featuring gorgeous landscaped grounds and hot tubs in some of them. In our books, the amenities are first class and the bedding exceptional. We simply had to book, and we’re glad we decided to do so. Worth staying over here.”
When you return to the Northwest Pacific again, make it your resolve to book your stay with the fabulous Grants Pass motel rooms by Redwood Motel
Learn more by visiting http://www.redwoodmotel.com/